Our challenge was to boost awareness of brand Montauk and website to high-quality leads within a limited budget. Simultaneously, to refocus the brand’s image in a memorable way to three new audiences.
The strategy was to reach audiences across multiple online advertising channels using geographic-targeting, attribute-specific creative content and offers in a mix of video, display, and text formats.
We produced three videos with persuasive content for specific audiences for online advertising and television in 15-seconds to three minutes and mobile formats. We measured views and investment per impression versus other ad formats. At the same time, we integrated advertising and organic channels over a nine-month period to optimize the brand’s budget.
Importantly, we coordinated with the brand’s webmaster to optimize the website for keywords, engaging content and video, and landing pages.
- Advertising Display – Facebook
- Advertising Video- Facebook
- Pay-Per-Click Search- Google
- Cable Television Advertising
- Online Newspaper Ad
- Social Media Organic Reach – Facebook, Twitter
- Public Relations Organic Reach– Travel media
The Creative & Content
- This Is Montauk: Families, Outdoors, Culinary
- Spring Rate Offer
- Fall Rate Offer
- Midweek Rate Offer
- Visitors to the website increased 37% from one year to another.
- Click-through Rates (CTR) for online banner ads were 1.8%-3.7%, beating the industry average of 1%.
- CTR on E-Blast newsletter banner ads hits 5.6% compared to the channel’s own average of 2%.
- In a 30- day test of PPC at the lowest budget allowable, ads achieved top Google Search page positions of 1.8 to 2.2
- Video views were high and at a cost of $.01 per impression.